Sharing thoughts, resources and experiences. We all have special needs.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleep Well, Kiddo

It's nothing unusual for Austin to get an idea in his head and not let it go for a long time. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised this morning to find out that he had stayed up all night. It seems to be his current obsession. I did think though that staying up until  6:00 AM qualified as staying up all night. And he did thatThursday night. But I guess because he fell asleep before I came to wake him up it didn't count.

Surprisingly he stayed awake all day yesterday and apparently all night last night. And did not fall asleep today until about four o'clock this afternoon. Now he is OUT. I'm not sure where this newest obsession came from but I do hope that now that he's succeeded in staying up one whole night he will stop doing this. I don't want to have to start getting up during the night to see if he's going to sleep. He's has always been the one I never had to worry about sleeping. He normally falls asleep fairly easily and sleeps well.

Sleep well, kiddo, tonight, and tomorrow night, and the next night.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment