Sharing thoughts, resources and experiences. We all have special needs.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Interesting Communication Devices and a Cool Blog

While am certainly no expert on communication devices these two caught my eye while I was scanning through the articles in my Google reader today.

The first one is called the Talk to Me 100 by SydSpeak and was designed by a speech therapist. There's a full review of the product here.

The other one is an eye tracking communication device that looks really interesting. This one is the Tobii C-Eye and the full review of this device can be found here

After looking at these two reviews I explored the more of this blog and was really impressed with information found here. The blog is called Teaching Learners With Multiple Special Needs and is filled with links to wonderful teaching resources, lesson ideas, and other valuable information. I think it would definitely be worth taking the time to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment